Step-By-Step Guide On What To Do:
1. Take lots of pictures even if you don’t think they’re relevant or needed. You’d be surprised at all the things you forget.
2. Don’t clean up any disaster messes. That’s what we are here for and furthermore we have the proper machines and procedures intended for these types of cleanups.
3. If it is safe to do so, remove anything that can’t be replaced. Your insurance company can cover expenses but they cannot return memories.
4. Call us! We’ll take care of the rest.
5. If your disaster renders your home non-liveable, you don’t have to move in with your family, in-laws or friends! In the event that you do, we’ll make sure you’re properly compensated for that too.
6. If you’re fortunate enough to be reading this without having gone through this experience, then now is a good time to prepare. Take random pictures and keep an updated inventory of items in your home. If you can save receipts, this is also good in proving value of your items.
Call us at